Wanna some music?Click Me~

Thursday 12 November 2015

Gathering with my bestie in X cafe and Melody Family KTV!

What should do to fill up my holiday?

YES, is gathering with my bestie!
They are my form 6 besties
I really miss the time we in the class
we always do gathering in class
hmm...
I still remember that we picnic in the class
we help a cup noodles lunch gathering in class
Although after form 6 we separate to different university
but we still keep in touch when we free

In 10th Nov we having our gathering in X cafe
Some of us already finish their study and start their working life
hmm.. they always say, they really miss the uni life so much!
haha, i know, but i also jealous both of you can start working 
because working can get salary and can buy the things you want!

X cafe is one of the cafe located at Indahpura Kulai
It just opposite the Aeon Kulai and same row with OCBC Bank.


X Cafe is at second floor of Disconnect Bar.
X Cafe just new open around 4 months.
I had went there when the first day they open.

The environment of the cafe is warm, the themes of the cafe is all Tiffany Blue.
The space is not so big, but is comfortable for gathering with friends. 

There have design a smoking area for the customer, so if the customer who smoking can site for outside.

These are some inner design for X cafe.






X cafe provide several western food and desserts for customer.

I am a waffle lover, so i try their caramel ice cream waffle.
hmm..
it is 3 out of 5 star.


X cafe also provided the high tea set.


Lets take a selfie before dismiss our gathering!



For more information about the X cafe
 can visit their FB page : X CAFE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Before I leave my lovey hometown, I call out my bestie to accompany me to have a singK activities!
We sing K at Melody Family KTV.


Melody Family KTV is a themes room  family KTV
Melody provide several themes such as Melody, Minion, Doraemon, Hello Kitty and One piece.


We reach there around 830pm 
My sister borrow me the Melody Famliy KTV member card so the price rate for friday night is one hour RM 29 for member, and buy 2 hours gt one hour free
so it mean that RM 58 for 3 hours and free one jug of juice.

So we decided buy 2 hours. We divided for 3 it only RM 19 per person for 3 hours
It is worth!

We only 3 persons so Melody KTV open a small room for us
We get the Minion themes room!
They are so cute!



Our Michelle bestie come after working time, so she wear the formal wear
haha
It is not easy for working
She always Over time and need to manage a lot of things.



If you wish to know more about the Melody Family KTV or wish to booking a room or asking the room price rate you can ask them through FB page :Melody Family KTV
or you can contact them : 07-6625566







No comments:

Post a Comment