Wanna some music?Click Me~

Friday 13 November 2015

Time flies

Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

Do you know the feeling that, I just want at home and I dun want to keep all my things in to bag and prepare for going back jungle?

What the....
Why the time past so fast?

I dun want back jungle although this is my last sem And I think I should enjoy it until max and have a lot of friend told me that they miss jungle so much.

Ya,I miss jungle too, but can i have another one week holiday?

Because I did not finish my assignment yet!

I totally fail my plan!
I did not done my assignment and did not study my mid term exam and also quiz.

I really relax in the house and keep meet up with friend and my boy.

I also spend all my time with my cute nephew .
Hahaha, baby is so cute. I love him so much!

Aishhhh
 Is time to face reality
I need to packing my things and prepare for going back jungle

See you all my friend in the coming Sunday

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I miss my holiday!
It is not enough lah!
Wuwuwuwuwu

No comments:

Post a Comment