Wanna some music?Click Me~

Saturday 7 November 2015

Happy Holiday!!

It been a long long day for me to waiting the mid sem break holiday.

I have long time did not back home...
I think more than 2month I live in the jungle.

I miss my hometown so much,
And sure,I miss my family and my lovely boy.

In 5th Nov after the class, I take carpool to go Penang for taking flight to back my hometown.



The way went seminar class before back hometown.

I take the luggage together to class.


Before went class we brought the Nescafe at Nescafe Hub.


YES, the time to back home!!!

Since the flight ticket is inexpensive and I can say that more cheaper than the bus ticket
I'm living in Johor Bahru so the bus ticket is around rm 85 and the fight ticket is only cost me rm 59!
It is no reason for me to take the bus..haha
The main reason for me to take the flight is because the time.
It only consume my 1hour 10min to reach Johor from Penang.

If I take the bus from changllon to Johor, it consume 12 hours!

But if the flight ticket is expensive sure I will take the bus coz as a student, I will choose the most economic way to back home and also back uni.


I'm so happy that I have 9 days holiday. I will spend my time with family and also my assignment too.
Is too much of assignment, I plan to do it in this semester break however I think I will fail this plan.

Coz in home I will just relax myself, meet up with my old friend and spend time with my family member.


Ok, is time for me to take a break, relax myself and enjoy my holiday!

Happy holiday to all my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment