Wanna some music?Click Me~

Thursday 8 October 2015

Hello,I'm ...... =)

Hello Everyone,


My name is Koh Cha Ying but most people call me xiao ai. I was born on 4 of September 1992. I come from Johor Bahru, Kulai, I live in Dpp Bank Muamalat. Currently semester 7 (yes, is my last semester in university) and I'm Marketing student. Below is some of my detail...


Matric Number : 220503 
Email: kohchaying94@gmail.com
Handphone: hmmm...
Hobby : hmmm...singing? or shopping can be as a hobby?


As for my family, I come from a big family. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
My father is a businessman and my mother as an assistance of my father. 
I am a friendly person, and hardworking people.I can work for longer hours without any break, if I am interested in that. My life style is very simple.
I'm interested in many things such as music,  watching movies, study make up tips, reading recipe or cooking.

So this is all about 'Me'. 

Thank you!


*sorry for my broken English and messy post.
I wish to write in Chinese than will be more easy for me... but I think will difficult for Sir. ha ha...
It is easy to create a blog but difficult to decorate and maintain a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment