Wanna some music?Click Me~

Friday 16 October 2015

Musician- Jun Sung Ahn JuNCurryAhn



Today I would like to share with you all one of my favorite musician.

He is a violinist.
He is JuNCurryAhn.



Yes, This guy is JunSungAhn
He is a Korean but study at USA.

He is a violist and he talent in filem.
He become a famous musician because he always upload the violin video.
He will file the song of violin cover and produce by himself.

Here is some of the violin cover produce by him.


River Flow in You-Yiruma and Wedding Dress-Taeyang (cover version)
This is the first cover song that I heard and decided to be follower of JuNCurryAhn.




Frozen "Let it Go" Violin Cover ( It hit 4+million view in Youtube! )



This is the Bigbang 우리 사랑하지 말아요 violin cover 
This is so cool right?
Do you start to admire him?!
Haha


I start to follow him is around 2012
Actually I learn violin and at Grade 4.
When I was missing or do not have enthusiasm to play violin
I will listen the violin cover by JuNCurryAhn
Every time when I listen his song I feel that I should be enthusiasm and I should work hard to practice more and more 
so that in the future maybe I can cover a song too.


Here is the social media account of JuNCurryAhn


JuNCurryAhn 
Facebook FansPage :  Click Me
Official Website :  Click Me
Instagram :  Click Me

If you wish you watch the other production of violin cover by him you can start to follow his Youtube Channel : Click Me


And, if you wish to send things to him~
you can post to him!!!


P.O. Box 161

Princeton Junction, NJ 08550-0161
USA


Thank you~
Wish you all like my share~

Have a nice Day~ =)



No comments:

Post a Comment