Wanna some music?Click Me~

Friday 9 October 2015

UNI Life- E.D.P.F


This is the last semester in my university life. Each of my friend who has been finished study always tell me that MUST enjoy this semester until MAX. Yes, i know. After finish this semester we all will start internship. After that we will start our new journey- WORK.


E.D.P.F Gang

Best friends are the person you can rely on the most especially at your weakest moments in life. They will always be there to lend you a shoulder to cry on.
I really appreciate in my university life i met my E.D.P.F gang. They are so lovely and adorable. They accompany me walk through my university life no mater sad or happy. We also stick together. We learn together, we play together, we work hard together. I hope that our friendship can go on until the end of the day...




Our Ipoh trip.






1 comment: